Course Details : Computer Programming
The course will train the student to work effectively as entry-level developers. The beginning students learn the fundamentals of computer programming using one specific object-oriented Programming language. Afterwards, students will learn the system development process. They will work on individual projects reflecting industry work scenarios.
At the end of course, the students are expected to:
- Be able to understand the flow and logic of a program
- Be able to create an algorithm and flowchart from the given program or problem
- Create a program using programming tools.
- To design, develop, and analyze significant software systems.
- Introduction to Programming
- Binary and Hexadecimal
- How Programming Works
- Program Flow
- Writing Your First Program
- Programming in C - First Assessment
- Arrays and Pointers
- Programming in C - Second Assessment
- Using Pointers
- Constants and String Literals
- Programming in C - Third Assessment
- Conditional Flow Statements
- Using Statements
- Programming in C - Fourth Assessment